Best Black Friday Deals – The best deals are still going on during Black Friday because this is a special day for coupons — at Walmart, Target, Best Buy, and others — and online for good reason. If you’re willing to brave the hordes, the discounts are substantial. This year may be one of the greatest ever for doorbusters on TVs, Blu-ray DVD players, and oddly, laser printers.
Best In-Store Doorbuster Deals:
1. Sharp 42″ LCD at Best Buy, $199, down from $499
2. Westinghouse 46″ LCD at Target $298, down from $549
3. HP 17.3″ Laptop 4GB RAM, 500GB HDD at Office Depot, $350, down from $499
4. Toshiba Blu-ray DVD player with Internet streaming at Best Buy, $39, down from $79
5. Laser printer at Staples $49, down from $119
6. Canon DSLR camera with two lenses at hhgregg $599, down from $845
7. XBox 360 plus Kinect plus one game and a $50 Walmart gift card at Walmart $250, down from $350
8. Dyson Animal DC25 vacuum cleaner at Costco $369, down from $469
9. Beats by Dre Solo headphones and $50 Target gift card at Target, $179
10. Kenmore front-loading washers and dryers at Sears $469, down from $752
Just because a TV is the least expensive doesn’t mean that’s the one you should buy. Many of the insanely cheap Black Friday TV deals are on in-house or budget brands like Dynex or Westinghouse. So it’s worth considering deals on name-brand TVs too. Like a 55 inch LCD from LG, available at Best Buy, Amazon and Walmart for $898.
iPad and Apple Products:
Apple has its once yearly sale on Black Friday, both online and off. Discounts are usually 5 to 10 percent off computers, iPods, and accessories. They have discounted iPads in the past but they are a well-guarded secret until doors open.
Shop Online and Skip the Crowds:
If you want to avoid the hassle and stress of elbowing your way through big box retailers, staying home can net you great deals too — if you know how to look. Be aware that online deals often differ from what you’d find in store, but that doesn’t mean you can’t snag deep discounts right from your keyboard.
Online Black Friday deals are already well under way, so you might be able to pick up that TV you’ve been lusting after or that perfect gift for mom without even needing to wait for the sale to open.
And since some online deals rotate daily (or even more frequently) throughout the week, checking back often at any retailer you’ve got your eye on can pay off big.
For example, Bestbuy.com will have some doorbusters on their website starting at 12 a.m. Friday and Amazon has some pretty good deals planned for their Black special deals.