By: Rob Adams, NewsOXY Reporter
02/19/2012 05:44 PM ET
Charlie Sheen bashes Ashton Kutcher's performance as his replacement on 'Two and a Half Men.'
On Thursday, the 46-year-old actor called TMZ Live to contest CBS' "Two and a Half Men" and Ashton Kutcher.
"I'm tired of lying...I'm tired of pretending the show doesn't suck...I'm tired of pretending Ashton doesn't suck," he told the celebrity gossip website.
The outburst comes following Sheen's attempt to be good in current months, after being fired from the CBS sitcom "Two and a Half Men, in which he was swiftly replaced by Ashton Kutcher following his unrestricted meltdown last year.
This latest rant began after Sheen received a cease and desist letter from Warner Brothers Television, the studio that produces "Two and a Half Men," demanding Sheen quit capitalizing on a picture from the comedy show to advance "Anger Management, his new series on FX.
Charles bashing of Kutcher came the day after he told TMZ what he thought about Warner Brothers legal blast.
"I'm thrilled," Charlie said. "It insulates me from having to redundantly see myself in the idiotic bowling shirt. Perhaps if Warner Brothers spent as much time and energy focusing on their show, it wouldn't be such a steaming pile of a--."