There are more exes-who starred together in movies than you may think. As awkward as it may seem, being together with their exes was just business. We have a list of of those actors and actresses who starred in the same films.
1. Justin Timberlake & Cameron Diaz – They both met in 2003 at the Nickelodeon Kids’ Choice awards. Though seen together at events, they remained hush-hush about their relationship, but they broke it off in 2007. However, they are still one of the few exes-who starred together.
2. Julie Christie & Warren Beatty – The British-born Christie was a “Darling” of the film industry when she began dating Beatty in 1967. In 1974, Beatty’s legendary womanizing got the best of their relationship, and they parted ways. But they maintained a friendship, working on films together in 1975 and 1978.
3. Drew Barrymore & Justin Long – They started dating while filming “He’s Just Not That Into You.” Their relationship blossomed over next year, and Long told Oprah Winfrey that Barrymore was “the most compassionate person I’ve ever met”. It’s not clear why, but in the summer of 2008 they broke up.
4. Diane Keaton & Al Pacino – They met while being cast in this masterwork by a notable director and vintner. While working on their last film together, it surfaced that Pacino had fathered his assistant’s child a year earlier, and the couple separated. Oprah Winfrey asked Keaton about Pacino in 2006
5. Bruce Willis & Demi Moore – Can you believe they eloped in Las Vegas in 1987? They went on to have three children and settled into an Idaho estate. They separated in the late ’90s and eventually divorced.