Lindsay Lohan Strongly Denies Altercation Inside Nightclub

Actress Lindsay Lohan has strongly denied a claim that she has shoved a woman in a West Hollywood nightclub last weekend. She is trying to make her comeback after being released from formal probation last month.

Lohan’s spokesman said the 25 year-old “Freaky Friday” actress was never at the nightclub in question and called the allegations “malicious and unfounded.”

Police in West Hollywood said they were investigating a battery report filed by a woman who claimed that Lohan had pushed and shoved her in an argument over a man at a nightclub at the Standard hotel last Thursday.

“Lindsay was never at the club and the whole thing is one big lie. Whomever started this will be held accountable for their malicious and unfounded accusations,” said Lohan’s spokesman Steve Honig.

Lohan, who has made multiple trips to jail, rehab and court in recent years, was released in March from almost five years of formal probation stemming from a 2007 drunk driving and cocaine possession arrest.

In addition, the 25-year-old is said to be short of money following her numerous stints in rehab. There are reports that she is desperate for cash and has zero income.

Lohan also wants to put her troubled past behind her and regain the trust of the public and entertainment industry and is giving her best to her next film project, Liz and Dick, where she will play late Hollywood legend Elizabeth Taylor.




Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *