Taylor Lautner is celebrating his 20th birthday and it only seems that the Twilight Star has turned into a huge movie star with a future that’s only getting brighter.
The actor is celebrating his birthday in Los Angeles and is just about to wrap up the “Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn — Part 2” and Taylor Lautner already has a few new movies lined up. He had his first solo outing last year with “Abduction” and in 2013 he’ll be starring in “Incarceron” and “Goliath.”
Here are 20 facts about the actor.
1. His middle name is Daniel.
2. He started his film career by playing Kismet in the movie “Shadow Furry” in 2001.
3. He’s from Grand Rapids, Michigan.
4. Lautner was paid $1 million for his role in the first “Twilight Movie.”
5. He was paid $12.5 million, plus 2.5% of the gross, for the final two movies of the series.
6. Despite frequent rumors, Taylor is not gay.
7. Voted best abs in Hollywood in 2008.
8. Named one of People Magazine’s 100 most beautiful people in 2009.
9. Was Hollywood’s highest paid teen actor in 2010.
10. Is one of the youngest people to host Saturday Night Live in 2009.
In addition, Twilight has earned him Teen Choice Awards, People’s Choice Awards, and Kid’s Choice Awards. He has also been nominated for two Razzie Awards. Now, are you a fan of Lautner?