Most Populated Cities – Have you ever wondered what cities were the most populated? We have a list of them and if you ever get a chance to check them out, we highly recommend it. Although some of these cities can be expensive, they are trips of a lifetime.
1. Shanghai: 13,831,900 – The city is located in eastern China, at the middle portion of the Chinese coast, and sits at the mouth of the Yangtze River.
2. Mumbai: 13,830,884 – The seven islands that came to constitute Mumbai were home to communities of fishing colonies.
3. Karachi: 12,991,000 – It is the main seaport and financial center of Pakistan, as well as the capital of the province of Sindh.
4. Delhi: 12,565,900 – It’s the largest metropolis by area and the second-largest metropolis by population in India.
5. Istanbul: 12,517,664 – Istanbul is a megacity, as well as the cultural, economic, and financial centre of Turkey.
6. Sao Paulo: 11,244,360 – It is the largest city in Brazil and in the western and southern hemisphere.
7. Moscow with 10,563,038
8. Seoul with 10,464,051
9. Beijing with 10,123,000
10. Jakarta with 9,588,198
Beijing and Shanghai are are rich in culture and inexpensive to enjoy. Istanbul is a little pricier but also an incredible trip well worth traveling to. Moscow is quite old, but the history is incredible, that’s if you can get past the language barrier.