The top 10 moss useless products in the world. These products were great ideas, but they became useless items to the consumer. We have a list of 10 great inventions that never made it to the top of the retail chain.
1. Wearable Dog House - According to the ASPCA, there are roughly 75 million dog owners in the United States. For those dedicated doggy lovers who simply can’t bear to be parted from their poochy pals, there is the Wearable Dog House. This…uhm…contraption straps around the shoulders and torso of the individual and provides a shelter for the dog.
2. The Reserve a Spot in Heaven Travel Kit - This was an afterlife invention. Apparently, it is no longer necessary to lead a good clean life in the hopes of someday seeing the Pearly Gates. For the low, low price of $15.95, you can obtain a Ticket to Heaven, an all-access VIP Pass, a guaranteed spot in the Book of Life, a laminated Heaven-Issued ID and a handy-dandy Heaven 101 guide book.
3. The Flowbee - Everyone wishes they could be more self-sufficient, and in these desperate economic times, people look to cut expenses any way they can. The Flowbee offers an interesting option — trade your costly stylist for a razor filled funnel attached to a vacuum cleaner. This could save you a ton of cash, as long as you don’t mind looking like you got in a fight with a weed eater and lost.
4. The Microphone Sponge - This little piece of porous yellow magic is a must-have for any shower-singing aficionado. Form meets function in one spectacularly silly concept. While this may not be the dumbest product on the market, the visual image is invokes is certain to illicit a few giggles.
5. Venetian Blind Sunglasses - Making their appearance around 1950, this fantastically terrible fashion statement is not only useless, but has the overall effect of making the wearer look like a total tool bag. Somehow, through some evil fashion karma, these have seen a re-emergence into the modern wardrobe. It wasn’t pretty then, and it hasn’t gotten better with age.
Add our Facebook page to receive updates and participate in new tools and features. It's a great way to stay connected with all the latest news.
Receive daily bite-sized updates by following us on Twitter. Receive Tweet-sized 140-character updates on your mobile phone device or PC.
Subscribe to our daily RSS feed to get the latest national news stories. We offer a feed for every topic including business, entertainment, health, politics, science & technology, travel and more.