You are not going to believe this list of the World’s Most Expensive Homes. These homes are more than just a place to live. They are built to become the most expensive in the world.
10. Dracula’s Castle, Romania: $135 million - It became a museum during 1980s. The owner of the castle, Archduke Dominic, is requesting 80 million dollars. This amazing castle has 57 rooms, 17 bedrooms beautiful antique furniture.
9. Updown Court, Windlesham, Surrey, UK: $139 million - This amazing structure was built on 58 acre land in the Windlesham neighborhood. It offers 103 rooms with all facility you can imagine as a rich person. You can find a marble drive away as well that wait you every morning with a parking lot that large enough to park up to 8 limousines.
8. “The Manor,” Los Angeles, US: $150 million - This estate was built in 1991 with a French Chateau style. It is the biggest house with private ownership in the Los Angeles County. The main house is located at the end of a long road and well protected with security system.
7. “The Pinnacle,” Montana, US: $155 million - It is the largest property in the exclusive private ski and golf community of “Yellowstone Club.” The property is owned by Tim and Edra Blixseth. It has 10 bedrooms, a heated flooring system, a fireplace in all bathrooms, a huge wine cellar, indoor and outdoor pools as well as a gym and massage room.
6. Franchuk Villa, Kensington, UK: $161 million - This expensive house is located in Belgravia, Central London. It has six floors, 20 foot ceilings, and more than 21,000 square ft. It is currently owned by a developer from Lebanon, Musa Salem.
5. Hearst Mansion, Beverly Hills, US: $165 million - This Luxurious home, located on Beverly Hills, is formerly owned by U.S. newspaper tycoon William Randolph Hearst. It has 6 separate residences, three swimming pools, eight fireplaces, tennis courts, a night club and 29 bedrooms.
4. Fairfield Pond, The Hamptons, US : $170 million - It belongs to Ira Rennert. It has 29 bedrooms, 39 bathrooms, 5 tennis courts, bowling alley, large dining room (91 feet long), and a $150,000 hot tub.
3. The Penthouse, London, UK: $200 million - This penthouse is located in Hyde Park. It is guarded with a top level security system. In addition, it includes a panic room, bulletproof window, iris scanner, and a tunnel to the Mandarin hotel.
2. Villa Leopolda, Cote D’Azur, France: $506 million - This luxury renowned villa was built on a 29,000 square ft area in the Riviera, French. This villa has 11 bedrooms, 14 bathrooms and it is the best beachfront property in the south of France. It was originally built for King Leopold from Belgia and was later bought by Edmund Safra.
1. Antilla, Mumbai, India: $1 billion - This modern gorgeous structure is called Antilla. It’s a 27 floors building with a 40,000 sq ft tower owned by the CEO of Mumbai based Petrochemical Giant Reliance Industries, Mukesh Ambani. For the parking alone, the building dedicate 6 stories because Ambani has around 168 cars in his collection.
Add our Facebook page to receive updates and participate in new tools and features. It's a great way to stay connected with all the latest news.
Receive daily bite-sized updates by following us on Twitter. Receive Tweet-sized 140-character updates on your mobile phone device or PC.
Subscribe to our daily RSS feed to get the latest national news stories. We offer a feed for every topic including business, entertainment, health, politics, science & technology, travel and more.