By: Jennifer Hong - Staff Writer
Feb 10, 2021
Model At Busch Home Died Of Oxycodone Overdose Drug - Accidental. Model Adrienne Nicole Martin was at the Busch home and died of an Oxycodone overdose. The December death of the 27-year-old woman was ruled an accident, a medical examiner said Wednesday.
Adrienne Nicole Martin died of an oxycodone overdose, the St. Louis County Office of the Medical Examiner said in a statement. She was found dead December 19 at Busch’s Frontenac, Missouri, home, authorities said. The medical examiner’s office said that information, and its complete report, was forwarded to the law enforcement agencies investigating Martin’s death.
Police responded to a call from the home about an unresponsive woman, authorities said. “This girl is not waking up,” Michael Jung, a home staff employee at the Busch estate, told the 911 operator. “Is she breathing”? the 911 operator asked Jung.
“We don’t know,” Jung replied. “It’s dark. I’m going to get a light to see.” The call ended after the operator told Jung an ambulance had been sent to the property. Martin had no apparent signs of trauma or other indications of cause of death, police said.World News Join The Conversation
Add our Facebook page to receive updates and participate in new tools and features. It's a great way to stay connected with all the latest news.
Receive daily bite-sized updates by following us on Twitter. Receive Tweet-sized 140-character updates on your mobile phone device or PC.
Subscribe to our daily RSS feed to get the latest national news stories. We offer a feed for every topic including business, entertainment, health, politics, science & technology, travel and more.